Monday, August 8, 2011

Group Development

I think collectively as a group we are in the storming/norming stages. As we've been working together for a couple months, we've been able to work collaboratively for various reasons and have begun to understand how to work with each other and what does and does not work. The only reason I would say we are still in the storming stages are because I think as stress amounts with fall and all of our various things that will appear in the fall, I think we will still find trouble in working together in a successful way. Another reason I think we are still in the storming phase and will be for a while is because we are all different people and in different phases in working with our programs and our PD's and we all progress at different rates.

I will help BYUSA achieve and maintain the performing stage by being a good problem solver. I think as issues come up and we are getting through the storming phase and into the norming if I can be positive and set on helping our group be unified, that can help Communications add to the total unity of the office therefore helping us all get to the performing stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment