Friday, July 15, 2011

Professionalism and Protocol

One experience that I have had with professionalism would be when I worked on the Greenburg and Steele campaign when they were running for BYUSA President and Ex. VP - there were so many experiences being apart of the campaign that were professional but in general, Ryan and Brittanie at every meeting were well prepared, prompt, and amiable when they had meetings. I loved working with them because I felt respected, and like I was a valuable part of their team.

I believe that organizations use protocol because it is an organized manner in which people can act and ensure that they represent the organization in the correct light. Without protocol, there is chaos and the branding of an organization can easily be misrepresented. It also helps ensure consistency and accuracy in programs, manners, and the displayed brand of an organizatin.

No comments:

Post a Comment